- Engineering from the recycling box
- Sit spot
- Planning our interest led projects together to start next week
- Beth recited her chosen story from West African, 'The Blind man and the Hunter'
- A philosophical discussion after Beth's wisdom story and shared our thoughts
- Setting ourselves some half term goals and shared them with each other
- Lucy session on magic numbers
- Hugo presentation on his favourite subject football, we learnt lots about the history of the game
- A snowball fight and made the smallest snowman in history
- The wild weather as well as sunshine
- Lots of capture the flag and fun and games
- Lots of spontaneous creativity
- Our final chapter of our class reader
This week we have enjoyed:
... to a space to write, share and inspire.