- Enjoyed the opening of a multitude of snowdrop and snowdrop valley in the woods.
- Seen the splash of yellow daffodils.
- Heard an increase in bird song and activity.
- Experimented with making a living hazel structure in the wild flower meadow.
- Set up a business in cleaning boots, with flyers and plenty of clean boots all round.
- Coppiced the hedgerow and made a wooden ‘sit spot’ platform with Chris.
- Listened to some fables and stories
- Acted out ‘the boy who cried wolf’ together, taking on different roles.
- Enjoyed a students presentation on the Tudors, including a film they had made
- Most of the photos below were taken by Beth this week, inspired by the sunlight and spring, thanks Beth.
This week we have: