It's amazing how the weather informs and influences our time together, the learning, the rhythm and tempo, the sounds and the feel of the space. Every day is different. There is no artificial light when it gets dark in a rain storm. We adapt and we feel connected to the earth. With a gentle structure and some guidance, with trust and belief in the children knowing what they need you find a way and this has made this week very special.
This week we have enjoyed:
- Welcoming Rowan on his visit
- Whittling and making bows and arrows
- Learning to play 'Eagle Eye'
- Working on Interest Led Projects
- Milo's sushi and almond milk food share
- Sharing stories of times when someone we loved had to leave
- Practising give helpful feedback
- Setting the Great Tit chicks growing bigger
- Puppet shows
- Making an origami game where we wrote things we acknowledged about ourselves
- Learning to 'Cherry pick' the things we like and want to celebrate about ourselves