- Have a positive attitude and appreciate what is working and good.
- Ask for help when I need it.
- Don't give up.
- Make sure I check the accuracy of my work before I continue or it affects the final result.
- Saying 'I can't do this yet' when it's hard.
- Choose a goal I am passionate about and I am likely to remember to make it happen.
- Make my goal more stretching and harder next time so it's more of a challenge.
- Choose a goal Im really passionate about so I will put in more practice .
Dean composed a song for us related to dealing with difficulty and challenge in our learning with a growth mindset:
Don't give up x 2 It's a challenge, it's a puzzle and Im gonna work it out.
It's very catchy, ask your child if they can remember the tune!
This week one of the Wolf Pack did her presentation on Netball. She bought in a Netball and coached the group, using some games and drills to teach us skills and the rules of netball. We were all able to play a game together, remembering got pivot and not run with the ball, which was really fun.